Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Top 5 tips for choosing pizza toppings

Just a quick one today and in keeping with my ethos of listing my top 5 tips for everything I introduce to you my list of favourite pizza toppings. This may not fit within the remits of being helpful or humorous but it is at least true;

 

5. Meat

4. Mushrooms

3. Capsicum

2. More meat

1. Pepperoni

 

 

5. Meat

I am an omnivore with a slight emphasis  towards the meaty end of the spectrum now that's a rainbow I'd like to see!). All pizza meats are good but I am gonna highlight ham as my number 4 selection.

 

4. Mushrooms

Amidst rumours that they sit in your stomach for years fermenting, I still can't get enough of them and am craving a bacon and mushroom sandwich as I type this. They are also good on pizzas - so very good.

 

3. Capsicum

Or bell peppers, whatever you wish to call them, they have a lovely burst of flavour that adds a little something to any pizza.

 

2. More meat

I'm sorry, I had to add it again. I love meat. Honestly, I don't care for how it gets to my plate, I have real moral issues with myself, but I can block that out for the benefit of my salivating mouth. I shall nominate  beef here which appears on several of the best pizzas you can get.

 

1. Pepperoni

The king of pizza meats. Ok, it's meat again but there's no other topping I can think of that I would be satisfied with if it was the sole topping on my pizza. Can you think of anything? I mean, every other topping needs something else, making this the king of toppings in my humble opinion.

 

1 comment:

  1. can't remember my exact amazing quote I tried to put here yesterday but the interweb decided I must not post it.

    So here again, it's me, but nothing to say exactly as I forgot my points.

    Apart from they were very wise.

    ReplyDelete